Screenpresso Pro v126.96.36.199
Screenpresso captures your desktop (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, as well as more. Screenpresso is a NEW Light-weight screen grab tool with built-in image editor, user guide generator and sharing options.
- Capture in Videos or Images
- Create great looking images and documents
- Share your screen captures
- It capture screenshots including scrolling parts
- Capture your screen in HD videos
- Smooth workflow
- Powerful built-in image editor
Workspaces and libraries
All screen captures are automatically saved to a widget-like panel called the “Workspaces” which provides you:
– Quick and direct access to your previous captures (images, videos)
– Drag and drop files to and from workspaces to editing tools, e-mail clients, and other programs, too.
– Shortcuts to organize, print, copy to clipboard past captures
– A toolbar to start new capture, edit as well as publish your images and clips
Sharing of captures
It has an built-in feature of publishing/sharing your captures (image/video) to 13 online services for a fast as well as easy workflow including:
– Screenpresso Cloud (no registration requested) for instant sharing with a public tiny URL
– Email clients
– Google Drive and YouTube
– Microsoft OneDrive and OneNote
– Facebook, Twitter, Hightail, Imgur
Android screen capture: Capture your connected Android (4.4+) devices in images and videos thanks to the Android center.
Screenpresso Pro can also generate PDF, Microsoft Word (DOCX) or HTML documents based on images and comments. This is great for quickly generating user manuals, trainings or even a review in a couple of minutes.
All 64 bit Windows versions are supported
– Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7
– Windows Server
- improved image editor’s automatic window’s sizing when an image is opened.
better suport for RightToLeft text edition.
increased max font size.
- an issue when drawed items did not appear when opening a image.
an issue with thickness setting that was reseted.
a translation issue in Arabic that could make a crash.
- Capture: added an alert message when a user wants to use ‘Direct MP4 recording’ feature under Windows 7 (Windows 8 or above is required).
- Player: ‘Original size’ checkbox’ state is now persisted in settings.
- Renamed ‘portable mode’ to ‘not installed mode’ in startup window. Portable mode applies only when runned from a USB key.
- Added support for Windows Store and Windows 10 S.
- Multiple minor bug fixes.