Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. It will give you all the information you need what’s inside your computer.
Some of the basic information can be found by right-clicking My Computer and then clicking Properties.
When you go to a computer store and see all the bright shiny PCs laid out next to each other, most will have tags or stickers indicating the:
- Processor brand and model
- Hard drive size and speed
- Amount of memory (RAM)
- Graphics card
- Operating system
See what’s inside your PC
Speccy is the place to start if you need to know what’s inside your PC. See a quick summary, or dive deeper into every aspect of your PCs hardware so you can make informed upgrade and purchasing decisions.
Speccy gives you detailed information on every piece of hardware in your computer. Save time trawling through your computer for stats like CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics cards and more. See everything laid out for you in one clean interface.
Proactive problem solving
See real-time temperatures of critical components so you can easily spot problems before they occur.
Speccy allows you to save your scan results directly as a snapshot, XML or text file for easy sharing. Handy for making sure your new computer has the right specs, or if tech support need to diagnose an issue with your computer.
v1.32.740 (21 May 2018)
– Improved SSD detection for newer SSD devices
– Improved SSD detection for laptops
– Added new Privacy menu
– Fixed a bug where the Speccy uninstaller was removing text and log files from the C: drive
How to install ?
- Disconnect internet
- Install Speccy
- After Install Don’t Launch/Run Application
- Copy content from crack folder and paste & replace into installation directory
- Launch Speccy
- Block Speccy with your firewall
- That’s All, Enjoy