Abelssoft SSD Fresh crack Freebie: Boom the life of your ssd. Did you understand that your treasured ssd power has a restricted lifetime (number of write accesses per memory cell)? Do you need to boom the life of your ssd? Ssd sparkling helps you to deactivate all unnecessary write activities of your system. Free Download this software with serial keys from cracks4win as soon as it release latest version.
Abelssoft SSD Fresh Full Version Keygen Features:
View drive information
- Get statistics about your power as well as the producer. Ssd fresh displays widespread facts appropriate for the hard drives which can be established inside the laptop. You may see for example the garage capacity as well as what sort of area is already occupied.
View S.M.A.R.T. data
- Modern hard drives use a system for self-monitoring, called S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) system. It analyzes the disk and already indicates defects before they can cause data loss. SSD Fresh reads this information as well as displays it in the window.
Disabling the Windows defragmentation
- Since SSDs have the same access time for all memory cells, there is no need to store them coherently. In addition this, the defragmentation process generates write hits, which reduce the lifetime of the SSD. Therefore, it is highly recommended to deactivate the defragmentation process.
- Windows stores the access time for each file access. This produces unnecessary write hits as well as thus will reduce the lifetime of your SSD. Disabling of this feature is highly recommended.
- Prefetch supports preloading of frequently used applications into RAM. Because of the fast access times off SSDs, this function is useless as well as can be disabled.
Disabling the defragmentation of boot files
- Because of the way that files are stored in SSDs, a defragmentation of boot files makes no sense as well as should be disabled as it reduces the lifetime of your SSD.
Deactivation of the Windows event logging
- Windows permanently records system configuration changes, as well as crashes and other events from various services and programs. This creates unnecessary write accesses and reduces the lifetime of your SSD.
Storing short name off
- For compatibility with old 16-bit DOS applications, Windows creates short names for folders and files, which results in additional write accesses to your SSD. Current applications do not need those names, which is why they can be disabled.
Whats New :
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.