|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind – simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, it provides the options you’ll need without any overhead. It feels right, and won’t drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn as well as edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to make stunning effects.
- Layer based photo editing, an industry standard.
- Create new images as well as layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy photos and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take facilities of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes as well as using the tablet’s eraser.
- Vector shape as well as text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create as well as apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for every layer.
- Write plugins utilizing the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
Minor compatibility updates for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
a problem where transparent gradients on shape layer shapes weren’t exporting as PDF correctly.
a crasher that could occur when trying to create an image from the FaceTime camera.
Fixed a problem where certain brushes weren’t drawing in a straight line when you press the shift key while drawing.
Minor crop + bounds snapping fixes.
a problem where Acorn wasn’t letting you enter math for the image resize fields.
problem where Acorn wasn’t loading unsigned plugins. If you like Acorn, we’d love it if you could take a moment and give it a nice review. It helps Acorn get noticed, which helps everyone in the long run.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.4 or later
|WARNING!!: Before Downloading any file from Cracks4Win please check our 'How To Download Section.'|