Acoustica Premium Edition 7.0.34
Acon Digital Media Acoustica Premium Edition is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings as well as audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis, editing and CD burning. The Acoustica user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind. The support for audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 192 kHz allows you to record as well as edit in an amazing audio quality.
Acoustica is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition as well as the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools as well as the same audio restoration algorithms as found in our Restoration Suite.
Features Of Acoustica Premium:
Ultimate Audio Quality
- Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 as well as 7.1 surround sound.
- Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
- New in Acoustica is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard as well as the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
- High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
- You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
- Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
- Windows 7 / 8.x / 10.
- Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space.
|WARNING!!: Before Downloading any file from Cracks4Win please check our 'How To Download Section.'|