|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Advanced Installer Crack
Advanced Installer is an application with which developers and system administrators can easily create installation packages in MSI format. The program runs under Windows XP / Vista / 7/8, and the packages created with it can be used to deploy applications on the platforms of Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003/2008/2012 Server / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
The program is extremely easy to use (for its level), all interaction with it is carried out through a user-friendly interface, so you do not have to learn a large amount of documentation and write complex scripts – every action is logically and intuitively performed through the system of internal commands. The created projects are saved in XML format for further use.
If for example to compare Wise, InstallShield and other programs for creating MSI-packages, Advanced Installer has a much more understandable interface with which you will create your installation package in a few minutes.
- Support for Windows Mobile / CE.
- Import of NSIS scripts.
- Extension of the user interface of the installation program.
- Clean application-generated resources and parameters during deletion.
- Resilience of changing application user data through updating and patching.
- Built-in custom actions for testing if the port is free (not associated with the application).
- Built-in custom actions for closing applications.
- Custom name in the control panel applet ” Installation and removal of programms”.