|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
AIDA64 offers you a tool for this task, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which is heavily optimized for all 32-bit and 64-bit x86 processors. Thanks to this it can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation. With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC. You can also verify the cooling performance with real-time updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels. Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test. When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and bench-marking software for home users. It provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. It provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
AIDA64 Extreme & Engineer Edition Full Features:
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks:
- Implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring:
- Supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
- AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis:
- Provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
Whats New AIDA64 Extreme & Engineer Edition:
- improved Windows product type detection
- support for NVMe 1.4
- support for Hygon C86 CPU (aka Mukti/Dhyana)
- extended CPUID features (MD_CLEAR)
- AMD Processor Number detection for Matisse
- identification of Intel Xeon Bronze 32xx (aka Cascade Lake-SP)
- identification of Intel Xeon Gold 52xx, 62xx (aka Cascade Lake-SP)
- identification of Intel Xeon Platinum 82xx (aka Cascade Lake-SP)
- identification of Intel Xeon Silver 42xx (aka Cascade Lake-SP)
- identification of Intel Xeon W-32xx (aka Cascade Lake-W)
- support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- improved identification of Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB memory module family
- improved identification of Corsair Dominator Platinum SE memory module family
- SMBus support for Zhaoxin ZX-D
- extended chipset information for Zhaoxin ZX-D IMC
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super (TU106)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super (TU104)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super (TU104)
- improved sensor support for EVGA iCX2
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Prime X570-Pro, ROG Crosshair VIII Series, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, TUF Gaming X570-Plus Series
- motherboard specific sensor info for Evoc EC9-1501-ZX
- motherboard specific sensor info for VIA EPIA ML
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7B44, 7B58.