AIO Boot is a handy utility that enables you to create a bootable USB or disk drive with Grub2 or Clover in a few simple steps. Additionally, it allows you to boot via LAN with PXE Server and iPXE Tiny, as well as integrate multiple operating systems or support programs.
The program is not too difficult to use and it features a simple, somewhat outdated interface. However, it must be noted that no English documentation is available. On the other hand Rufus is also used for making a bootable disk or usb drive.
Some other bootable drive you should consider: Acronis True Image.
AIO Boot Full Features Take A Look:
Straightforward installation and deployment procedure
- Once you have downloaded the application, you need to select the drive where the necessary files should be extracted. This should be the bootable USB or HDD you wish to create.
- After unpacking, the application will be launched automatically. And you can install either Grub2 or Clover with only a single mouse click. Additionally, you can run PXE and choose either Legacy or UEFI mode.
Integrate multiple operating systems or support programs
- Once you have installed the desired component, you can switch to the Integration tab and select a package that you wish to integrate.
- The program provides you with helpful links that can be used to find and download the necessary software.
- After obtaining the application package you would like to integrate, you need to provide the local path to the downloaded ISO file.
Simple utility that lacks English documentation
- If you have a certain amount of experience with these operations, creating a bootable drive should not be too difficult.
- The UI features a fairly straightforward layout, so instructions may not be necessary.
- However, it would have been great if a comprehensive user manual were available, as novices may not fully understand the process.
- All in all, it’s a useful application that enables you to create bootable USB drives. Hard drives or even memory cards using Grub2 or Clover. It features a simple, minimalistic UI, but it does not offer any English documentation.
- Some users reported that Grub2 does not show the menu in UEFI mode (black screen). This bug has been fixed in this version.
- Tested on Dell Precision M4700 as well as DELL VOSTRO 15 3568. Grub2 can be booted on the Dell Precision M4700 with Secure Boot enabled.
- Add rEFInd back at the request of many users.
Frequently Asked Question:
Yes it is safe.
It support all OS. Windows 7-10 even windows xp.
Check it Here. Full guideline is available.