Audirvana Plus 3.5.20 Full MacOSX [Latest]
Audirvana Plus 3
The audiophile music player for Mac. Audirvana Plus is an user friendly audio player that is capable to import your iTunes music library, but can also scan specific folders and automatically integrate any new tracks. The player offers support for editing the track’s metadata, helps you create smart playlists, is processing the audio with 64bit precision to provide the best quality possible, and much more.
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, …), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, …)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats “Integer Mode” (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability.
- Plays completely from memory.
- Tracks are loaded, decoded as well as sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being played.
- Minimizing CPU as well as hard drive activity to lessen sources of interference.
- Gapless playback by using a double buffering mechanism (playing track and next track).
- Transparent split load for loading tracks of any size.
- Background tracks loading/decoding (including sample rate conversion).
- Playlist (M3U and M3U8 formats) load/save.
- Handles Apple IR Remote.
- Automated updates downloading (using Sparkle).
What’s New: Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit