Auslogics BoostSpeed is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up and fix your slow computer to make it run as fast and stable as new.
This powerful Windows optimizer also will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean and defrag disks and the registry.
Auslogics BoostSpeed Features:
- System Scan. Auslogics BoostSpeed has a brand new interface that allows you to jump straight in, selecting the desired actions. Your current system state is displayed in the main window. All major tasks, such as removing junk files, defragmenting disks and repairing registry errors can be done with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- File Recovery. This program will recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks as well as software faults. It has the ability to preview photos and even documents while browsing through the list of found files.
- Disk Doctor. This tool checks your hard drives for problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters as well as directory errors. With Disk Doctor you will be able to recover data from unreadable sectors and monitor your hard drive health.
- Disk Explorer. It is designed to help you track disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy to understand pie chart, that will show you the largest files and folders on your disks.
Auslogics BoostSpeed Other Features:
- Disk Defrag. It defragments files on your disks, so that they can be read as well as written faster. This greatly improves applications response time, system boot speed and overall computer performance.
- Internet Optimizer. This tool will speed up your Internet connection by optimizing numerous settings like Max MTU and RWIN specifically for the type of Internet connection you use.
- Tweak Manager. Offers you over 280 settings to customize your Windows, web browsers, e-mail clients as well as IM software. For instance, you can tune Windows visual effects, make computer boot faster and improve system safety.
- Duplicate File Finder. Useless duplicates waste your hard disk space as well as may also cause system slowdowns. Duplicate File Finder will help you to find as well as delete such files. By using this tool you can increase free space on your hard drive by up to 50%!
- File Shredder. Files you think you’ve deleted remain on the disk and can be easily restored with data recovery software. File Shredder was designed to permanently delete files, folders and the Recycle Bin contents, so your sensitive data cannot be restored.
- Disk Wiper. Unlike File Shredder, this tool wipes free space on an entire drive, making sure that files you have deleted previously can’t be restored. To provide extra security, Disk Wiper allows turning off System Restore while wiping a disk.
- Startup Manager. Lists all the programs that start automatically on Windows boot or when you log on to your PC. You can easily manage the list by adding new programs and removing unnecessary startup applications.
- Uninstall Manager. You can see all programs installed on your computer as well as uninstall any of them easily. Uninstall Manager shows you which programs you hardly ever use and warns if there are programs believed to be spyware or adware.
- Service Manager. Service Manager will help you to identify and disable unnecessary services by providing comprehensive descriptions and recommendations for each running service.
- Task Manager. The program lets you track all running applications and processes. It displays CPU, RAM and disk usage by individual program or process, as well as total consumption of system recourse’s.
- System Information. This tool will show hardware configuration and operating system details, as well as all programs & drivers installed on your PC.
- Rescue Center. Designed to clean, optimize and protect your computer, Auslogics BoostSpeed is absolutely safe to use. Furthermore, all changes made by the program on your computer are stored in the Rescue Center.
- Browser Manager. Auslogics Browser Manager provides detailed information, ratings for add-ons and toolbar’s installed in your web browsers, and lets you safely manage them.
How to Activate?
- Install Auslogics BoostSpeed.
- Exit tray icon Auslogics BoostSpeed.
- Copy content from crack folder and paste into installation directory.
- Launch Auslogics BoostSpeed.
- That’s All,Enjoy.