BCUninstaller – is a software uninstall utility, designed to ease the process of uninstalling a large number of program with minimal effort. When you first run the application, it will show you a list of all installed programs as well as you have the option to select multiple uninstall candidates via check-boxes. BC(Bulk Crap) Uninstaller will then launch each uninstall process, one after the other as well as all you have to do is click the confirmation buttons for each.
There is also a “Quiet uninstall” option, which will attempt to eliminate user interaction, depending on whether that option is supported by the original installer. Other features include options to show protected items as well as system components (advanced users only), disable uninstall protection, registry key deletion and backup as well as detailed properties for each uninstall entry.
- Uninstall any number of programs at once
- Quiet (unattended) uninstall of many programs
- Intelligent ordering of uninstallers in large tasks
- Detection as well as clean up of leftovers after uninstalling applications
- Uninstall lists (automatically select uninstallers from the list, can be edited in a text editor)
- Advanced grouping as well as sorting
- Filtering as well as searching
- Editing tools and visibility of protected and invalid entries
- Fully portable, requires Net 3.5 which is installed on all Windows 7 machines
- Automatic error reporting and updating
- And many more time-saving features…
- Not available