Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 9.00.831 Full Crack
Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond
Blue-Cloner 2020 is top-rated Blu-ray copy, backup, burn, and decoding software to repeat Blu-ray movies to blank Blu-ray/ DVD/ AVCHD discs or to the disk as Blu-ray folders and Blu-ray ISO image files.
The categorical and skilled interfaces will meet users’ completely different wants for Blu-ray copy, whether a novice or an expert user.
Open Cloner’s Blue-Cloner 2020 permits you to create excellent 1:1 Blu-ray copy, film complete copy, movie-only copy, split copy and customised copy.
It also works as Blu-ray player software for you to preview each film title to avoid surprising errors and mistakes. it’ll be perpetually updated to get rid of latest protections and compatible with all Blu-ray burners and Blu-ray discs. With the optimized reading speed and wizard interfaces, Blu-ray copy are going to be finished simply when a cup of coffee.
• excellent 1:1 Blu-ray copy.
• It supports for making an ideal 1:1 copy of the first 3D Blu-ray discs.
• Copies home-made Blu-ray discs, backs up home-made Blu-ray folders/ISO files to BD-R/RE with numerous Blu-ray copy modes.
• Copies a Blu-ray film to a DVD/AVCHD disc (playback solely during a Blu-ray player or player package like PowerDVD) to save lots of your valuable Blu-ray disc.
• Makes quality Blu-ray copy between Blu-ray pic folders and ISO files.
• You can makes multiple Blu-ray copies between one entire Blu-ray copy method.
• Removes all Blu-ray copy protections as well as AACS, BD+, newest MKB v26, bus secret writing, BD-Live and UOPs.
• It also supports all regions (A, B, C).
• Movie-only copy – copies the most pic solely, omitting menus and unwanted special options similar to audio tracks and subtitles.
• Compresses the most pic with MPEG-2 or H.264 1080p to a BD-R/RE (25G).
• Splits one Blu-ray pic (50G) to 2 blank BD-R/REs (25G).
• You can converts HD audio tracks like TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and LPCM to a quality format to save lots of your valuable Blu-ray disc.
• Set the DVD coding format, PAL or NTSC.