CleanMyMac 4.5.2 For MacOSX With Crack Latest
CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, Clean My Mac 2 lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
CleanMyMac 4 For MAC
All your Mac cleaning in one place:
- There’s so much to clean on your Mac, and CleanMyMac 3 takes care of all of it.
Deserves its own cleaning genius:
- CleanMyMac 3 shows you what to clean, you just have to choose when. It scans everything on your Mac, including your Mac’s system, iTunes, Mail, Photos, Trash bins, and even old folders that have been secretly avoiding you. Plus, it knows exactly what can be safely cleaned from your Mac and what can’t. Almost like it’s got a brain or something.
Designed a system for cleaning yours up:
- When’s the last time you used one of your apps in Swahili? What about Tetum? That’s what we thought. And, there’s more than just language files that are wasting space on your system. CleanMyMac 3 lets you get rid of all the added extras on your Mac, without the worry of removing a critical file.
Mail is a lot heavier than it looks:
- Each and every attachment you receive in Mail, from PDFs to signatures, get saved to your Mac. Know what that amounts to? A lot. Plus, if you want to manually clean out those gigabytes of attachments, you’d have to crawl through your entire mailbox searching for every single paper clip. Save yourself the trouble — CleanMyMac 3 is happy to take care of it for you.
Bring old files out of the depths:
- Use CleanMyMac 3 to discover all the old files you’ve forgotten about on your hard drive. It scans folders and disk drives to show you the files that haven’t been opened in a long time. Why hang onto stuff you never use? Let CleanMyMac 3 gather it all together, and then you decide what’s worth keeping.
Supported Operation Systems: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit