Complete Internet Repair combines the functionality of Internet Recovery KIT as well as Winsock Repair. It helps you identify and after quickly solve problems in the operation of your personal computer with an Internet connection. Therefore, if you can not connect to a global or local network after any spyware, viruses, and so on have been removed, it is recommended that you use this utility. Also, if you installed Antivirus software on your computer and then can not connect to the network, if some web pages do not open. In general, errors due to which there is no possibility to connect to the network are many, the utility will find and solve them.
It is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up as well as running or not yet.
WHAT CAN BE REPAIRED
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Do not try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle. We cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; this Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet issues. It might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
- A few other internet errors, but we will not discuss all here.
- Removed shortened links to comply with GDPR.
- Added Arabic Translation.
- Updated Greek Translation.