CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 18
PowerDirector offers a unique combination of high-end performance and advanced editing features. It’s remarkably easy to use, making video editing accessible to creators of all skill levels, as well as a huge selection of customization design tools, including unique alpha transitions, animated titles, particles as well as PiP objects, provide the freedom to explore creativity and reflect it in unique video creations.
Features of CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate:
- Remarkably Easy to Use
- Intuitive Design Flow
- Vertical Video
- Express Projects
- Total 360º Video Editing
- Project Support
- Full 360º Editing Toolkit
- True360 View Designer
- Leading-Edge Formats & Performance
- TrueVelocity 6
- Leading Video Formats
- High Frame Rate Video Editor
– Import 120/240fps slow motion footage from your iPhone, GoPro or other action sports cameras
– Add titles or effects, and use the new Action Camera Center to edit your video
– Playback your video inside PowerDirector, so that you can preview it stutter-free before you produce
– Produce as well as export your high frame rate video fast with hardware accelerated rendering
- Orientation SVRT
- Accelerated Video Production
- Unique Design Tools
- Customization Design Tools
- Action Camera Center: PowerDirector’s new Action Camera Center is a toolkit for every extreme video maker-
– Create stop-motion video
– Add zoom as well as pan effects
– Stabilize video
– Correct fish-eye distortion
– Apply slow motion
– Freeze frame, zoom, or ‘rock-and-roll’ your video
– Correct color problems
- Video Blending
- True-to-Life Color Enhancement
- TrueTheater Color
- Ultimate Video Editing
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate Offline Installer
- Adds support for .CMS LUT files.
- Adds supports for adjusting the opacity of multiple selected timeline clips simultaneously.
⇒ the compatibility with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
⇒ the program stability when editing 360° video.
⇒ hardware decoding performance when there are transitions on the timeline.
⇒ compatibility with .MOV and .MKV video.
⇒ program stability of the View Designer after resuming from S3.
⇒ that chroma key sometimes does not apply to whole clip.
⇒ that the program stops working after exiting the Video Collage Designer and then opening a new project.
⇒ issue that inserted particle objects look broken after returning to the Edit page.
⇒ issue that the program stops working after canceling color preset on a stabilized 360 video.
⇒ the issue that 360 Start View Setting changes are not saved with project.
⇒ the issue that selection highlight of 360 title is sometimes distorted when adjusting view angle.
⇒ Fixes the issue that alpha channel is gone when taking a snapshot of a .PNG image from the timeline.
⇒ Various other bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS recommended)
|WARNING!!: Before Downloading any file from Cracks4Win please check our 'How To Download Section.'|