CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 18.0.2202.62
With over 300 million copies sold, PowerDVD is the world’s number one movie and media player, serving up the highest quality, most immersive media entertainment experience available on PC. PowerDVD 17 now brings this award-winning experience to your big-screen TV, with a stunning new TV Mode that lets you recreate the atmosphere of cinema in your own home.
3 Big Advantages of CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra:
- Power-up Your Casting Device: For video, audio or photo formats not natively supported by Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™, PowerDVD will convert them in real time.
- Superior Quality: You can apply PowerDVD’s award-winning True Theater technologies to anything you stream for enhanced audio-video quality.
- Wireless and Hassle-Free: Any video, music or photo format you watch on PowerDVD can be streamed to your TV through a Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™ device. No cables, no fuss.
- – TV Mode — Bring the Movies Home!
- – PowerDVD Remote.
- – Better-Than-Original Quality.
- – Media Casting to Big Screen.
- – Enhanced 4K Viewing.
- – Cinema Quality Audio Playback.
- – TrueTheater — A New Depth of Engagement.
- – Expanded Format Support.
- – Fast Start-up with Instant Play.
- – Super-Fluid Slow Motion Action.
- – By using PowerDVD to enjoy videos online you can:
- – Pin (download) YouTube videos to play offline.
- – Play pinned videos in fast-forward or slow-mo.
- – Group your favorite music videos as a playlist.
- – Upscale YouTube content to HD on-the-fly with True-theater HD.
- – Watch 2D YouTube videos in 3D with True-theater 3D.
- – Use YouTube’s “Watch later” feature.
CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra Offline Installer Download
Get the Look & Feel You Want
Customization options let you tailor PowerDVD to your needs. Hide Media Panel tabs to streamline the interface as well as tailor your player’s background wallpaper.
Start Watching from Where You Left Off
Whenever you watch movies, TV series, and even view photo albums, PowerDVD will automatically remember where you finished up, and resume at the point where you last stopped watching.
What’s New in CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra:
- Resolves the issue that
the title name of imported movie folders does not display in Movie Library.
users cannot enter 3D playback on certain Windows 10 April 2018 Update platforms using Intel Graphics.
users cannot select PowerDVD 18 to open files in the Windows file association settings.
the playback control bar does not hide automatically after zooming in on videos during full screen playback.
- Minor bug fixes.
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7.