This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Multi-platform disk and file-system utility. Analysis, maintenance as well as recovery. show File Systems (DFSee) may be a generic partition and file system browser/analyser. DFSee supports partition tables (FDISK, LVM), (V)FAT, FAT-32, HPFS, NTFS and JFS-structures, some EXT2/3 and ReiserFS stuff and it would support completely different file-systems like XFS and HFS+ within the future.
Main areas of functionality:
- Backup as well as restore of partitioning information.
- Search missing partitions and recreate them.
- FDISK/LVM create as well as maintain partitions.
- Imaging, disk-areas to/from (compressed) files.
- Cloning, disk-areas to/from other disk-areas.
- FS-specific: Check, Display, Undelete and Fix.
- Disk data analysis and update (binary edit, disasm).
DFSee can be used in one of several ways:
– As a replacement for the classic FDISK program
- DFSee could be a complete replacement for the partitioning tools as found with DOS, OS/2, Win9x, Windows-NT and Windows-2000/XP.
- At the instant (version ten.0) it’s nearly a full replacement for the LVM utility used with eComStation, MCP one & a pair of and Warp Server for e-Business. The only issue not lined is creation of multi-partition spanned volumes.
- Apart from the quality create/delete variety of functions there square measure heaps of special commands to show data and fix every kind of issues involving partition tables and LVM data.
- An typically used operate here is that the DFSDISK script that automates the gathering of required data to ‘UNDO’ Associate in Nursing accidental FDISK operation or different partitioning connected disaster.
DFSee Free Download Offline Installer
- Another necessary feature is that the ability to save lots of and restore ALL partitioning data in a very regular file. that you simply will keep as a backup on a disc thus recovery operations are going to be abundant easier (see PSAVE and PRESTORE commands and corresponding menu items).
- Finally, this FDISK capability is being employed by massive organizations for automatic (and unattended) roll-out eventualities.
– As a tool to ‘UNDELETE’ files that are accidentally deleted, or to recover/copy files from broken or inaccessible file systems.
- This feature is enforced for HPFS, NTFS and JFS solely, however on those file systems it’s a awfully powerful tool. It works by finding all wished files (DEL-FIND or FILE-FIND), and so lease the user build a range supported a wildcard file specification. Associate in Nursing an outlook proportion for recover ability (DEL-SHOW or list +f).
- The actual recovery operation can copy the matching files to a such directory, if doable on another disk (RECOVER).
- For FAT similar functions exist, but these square measure less powerful.
– As Associate in Nursing analysis and recovery tool for many used file systems.
- This includes boot sectors, super blocks and low-level directory structures. for many supported file systems some specific commands square measure on the market that fix common issues thereupon file system.
- To support an outsizes range of doable file-systems, DFSee uses specific modes of operation. each mode has its own set of dedicated commands and recognized knowledge formats (sector types).
- Generic commands (and sector types) square measure on the market altogether modes.
- On choosing a knowledge supply (disk, partition, volume) DFSee can attempt to acknowledge the concerned file-system and activate support for it mechanically.