Cracks4Win is a community website for sharing Apps trial with activation tools for educational purposes only. The description of the releases are mostly taken by the official website and the changelogs are updated from there as well. We also do not store any copyright protected files in our web sites/servers, and any linked content is stored only in third-party web sites.
Please Read Below Before Making a Copyrighted Infringement:
First of all, linking to infringing content isn’t illegal. The law is presently unsettled with respect to websites that contain links to infringing material.
At present, Cracks4win.com remains in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and also the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). it’s our policy to reply to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and different applicable intellectual property laws.
This website (Cracks4win.com) doesn’t host/store any illegal files on our servers at all. We solely index or link the content provided by our users or different websites. In different words, none of those files are allowed to be uploaded, hosted or transmitted by our servers. And, all content we’ve and supply is simply articles consisting of “text, image and links” (a bit like Google search indexes), that are provided only by our users. They create these articles based on the resources on the net (like: blogs/forums) and so post them here in order to share what they consider to be valuable.
All trademarks, videos, trade names, service marks, copyrighted works, and commercial logos referenced here belong to their individual owners/companies. Cracks4win isn’t chargeable for what users upload to third party websites (except they’re hosted on our servers).
We urge all copyright owners to acknowledge that: As a matter of truth, all file links contained in Cracks4win’s articles are from different websites (i.e.: they’re located some other place on the net, not in Cracks4win). If you’ve got any legal problems please contact the corresponding appropriate media file owners/hosters, not us. Therefore, if you’re a private developer, and you think that your files/works are shared by somebody of our users, you must find the actual links to them within the article, and then send report or DMCA notice to their hosts suppliers that are storing your copyrighted materials, instead of our host provider showing the articles containing these links. Instead, sending it to us won’t solve the matter essentially. Because even if we try to remove all the posts and links, and even ban these users, they might continually register a new account on our web site and share these links again. Or, we can say, removing the text links and pages on Cracks4win doesn’t help you a lot, as a result of there are many cached pages on the net which may be accessed by any users searching them.
For the hosts storing your copyrighted works/products, we don’t have access to those free file hosts. Hence, we can’t help you remove those shared files, you’ve got to contact these file hosts owners to hold on negotiations. Thank you for understanding.
Eventually, if you mistakenly send your copyright complaints to our host provider rather than the ones hosting your copyrighted files, and bring loss to our web site because of our host provider being misguided by you, we’ll investigate and affix your legal liability. At the same time, we’ll keep the right to still hold relevant articles for a long time, even permanent.
Still, if you think that your copyrighted material is being illegally linked or used on our web log (not the forum), and you wish them removed, then you may report the exact/direct article link by emailing it to email@example.com, and copy it to for extra notification. If this claim has been deemed acceptable and valid, the articles or links concerned will be removed as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we don’t reply emails to and we do not accept reports from the third-party DMCA agents (Copyright Trolls) or teams, solely the actual individual copyright owner should send us the report. And note that: you must provide a written communication that details the information listed within the following sections.
The following components should be enclosed in your copyright infringement claim:
- give proof of that you are the only owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- give sufficient contact info so that we could contact you. you must also use a valid email address from actual developer site.
- you must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including is hosted or currently have working downloadable link.
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, or the law.
- a statement that the information within the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- should be signed by the owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly being infringed.
- Please allow 1-5 business/working days for an email response. Finally, we’ll send the results of handling to you within the form of email.
- Most of the times, after removing the post or link, we’ll reply you with an email to report the action result, and create a determination of the results.
- If the links were still there, then you must know that you didn’t send a valid report. So, please read this page once more and send a legitimate report.
- Note that emailing your complaints to other parties like our domain admin/Internet Service Provider/ host service provider won’t expedite your request and may result in a delayed review due to the complaint not properly being filed. Because, at last, they always just forward your complaint email to us to handle it. Domain register or host provider has no responsibility and obligation to handle this sort of things
- Please don’t attempt threatening us with possible charges or whatever your country rule is. you should understand that internet isn’t under control of any government, most of these emails directly go to spam box, we are here to assist you to repair the problem.
- Please don’t report old posts with dead links, it’s useless and we can do nothing to the links not exist really, removing them is just a waste of your time.
- We can’t remove our net links and posts from search engines, you should know this basic common sense.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MISREPRESENT ANY OF THE DETAILS RELATING TO AN ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SERIOUS CIVIL PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW, INCLUDING ANY FINANCIAL DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND LAWYERS FEES ACCRUED BY US, AND ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDER’S LICENSEES WHO ARE INJURED IN ANY CAPACITY FOLLOWING OUR RELIANCE ON THE VERACITY OF YOUR REPRESENTATION. YOU COULD ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR ACTS OF PERJURY.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further info on the details needed to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Please be aware that, you will be accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees), if you create subreption that the information listed on our web site is infringing your copyrights. We suggest that you 1st contact an attorney for legal help on this matter.