|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Duplicate File Detective
Duplicate File Detective is a program for removing duplicate files. It allows you to scan folders, hard disk partitions, removable media, and folders that are shared on the network. All found files are sorted by extensions, and when the statistics are displayed, graphs are displayed for the types of files found. The results can be exported to HTML, CSV and XML formats. Duplicate File Detective has an intuitive interface, and also contains great possibilities for sorting the results.
Duplicate File Detective Features:
• Intuitive and attractive user interface;
• Powerful, multi-threaded search engine duplicate files;
• Simultaneous search in multiple locations;
• Ability to scan both local and network media;
• Export the report of found duplicates to HTML, CSV and XML file;
• Easy downloading and saving of search criteria and selection of files based on projects;
• Integrated command line support for batching and layout;
• Managing duplicate files – moving, archiving and deleting;
• Integrated image preview panel for visual comparison;
• Print and print preview;
• Calculator of checksums of files and much more.