DxO PhotoLab Elite
DxO PhotoLab is a powerful RAW converter and image editor. Uses modern patented technologies: effectively remove noise, get rid of light restrictions, restore color details, apply complex optical corrections and improve details. Process RAW and JPEG images with the best quality and effortlessly. DxO PhotoLab provides a full set of smart patches that you can manually customize at any time.
Main features of DxO PhotoLab:
• Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and displays details from both overexposed areas.
• Intelligently improves local contrast and effectively removes distant smoke.
• Automatically denotes ISO RAW images and restores accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
• Use your device with automated adjustments based on the well-known scientific expertise of DxO in the field of measurement and calibration.
• Manually select the editing area by simply clicking on the part of the image that you want to adjust.
• Simulates a graduated ND filter and allows you to apply artistic effects.
• Allows removal of dust spots or unwanted objects from photos.
• Allows you to copy and paste settings from one image to another.
• 30 built-in presets, fully customizable, to give your photos the look you like.
• Multiple export in one click.
• Export to several formats for the Internet, print or backup, export to social networks, photo editors.
• Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
• Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
• DirectX 9.0c-capable system
• OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration