Espresso is back. For those who make delightful, revolutionary, and fast web sites — in an app to fit. It facilitates you to write, code, design, construct, and put up with aptitude as well as efficiency. State-of-the-art text features, top notch live preview with browser xray, cssedit tools, the navigator, dynamo auto-building, and server sync. Whether you’re beginning from scratch or tweaking a live website online, Espresso has you protected.
- Browser Preview and Xray – Local project? Enjoy the best auto-refresh in the business. Xray your page layout to quickly edit relevant styles. The best part? It works in Chrome, Firefox and Safari (including Technology Preview).
- Overrides with Live Styling and Xray – Change CSS for live sites and see your design update in real-time. No need to publish, reload or even save. Only Espresso makes playing with live projects this fun, easy as well as non-destructive.
- CSSEdit Tools for Supercharged Style Sheets – The new Espresso lets you build first-class standard CSS, but also modular SCSS and LESS. Styling is a joy with the beautiful Navigator, auto-building by Dynamo and incredible integration with Live Preview as well as Overrides. Our award-winning CSSEdit visual tools and code formatting live on inside Espresso, with friction-less editors for colors, gradients, shadows, layouts and more – available for standard and dynamic CSS. Everything just works.
- Zen Snippets – Zen shortcuts let you combine and expand abbreviations based on tags and custom snippets.
- Toolbar Favorites – Customize your toolbar with contextual actions, snippets and menus for quick access.
- Templates – For files, folders or projects. Use a built-in one, or save your reusable bits. A real time-saver.
- Workspace – Now with the flexibility of tabs while integrating even more smoothly with your project files.
- Open Quickly – Switch between documents without taking your fingers off the keyboard. It’s Go time.
- Solid Basics – Zippy editing. CodeSense. Folding. Indentation guides. Bracket balancing. All there, quietly helping.
- Multi-Edit – Make many changes at once, not one change many times. Multiple selections make renaming things a breeze.
- Navigator – No mere function menu. Effortlessly navigate your code structure with groups, style previews as well as Quick Filter.
- Language Support – Out of the box: HTML, (S)CSS, LESS, JS, CoffeeScript, PHP, Ruby, Python, Apache and XML. Extensible with syntax plug-ins.
- Fantastic Find
- Plug-In Power
- The Dynamics of Static
- Markdown and HTML
- In-App Beta
- Say Hello to Clodette
- Server Sync
- App-Wide Favorites
- Quick Publish on Save
- Fixed a problem in macOS 10.13 High Sierra where the Navigator could become garbled when adding/deleting items.
Requirements: macOS 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor