FolderSizes crack with serial keys Desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files. Before you know it, you’re out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can’t find the data they need when they need it. You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk usage. You need FolderSizes. It is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more.
FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing solutions by combining several tools into one: Disk Space Explorer – Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar and pie graphs Duplicate File Report – Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume Largest Files Report – FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space Oldest Files Report – Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed Temporary File Report – Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc. File Owners Report – Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives File Types & Attributes Reports – See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes Drive Space Monitor – Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports…
FolderSizes Crack With Keygen Full Features
- Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
- Reclaim gigabytes of drive space – fast!
- Improve storage capacity planning capability
- Find the disk space hogs just a few clicks
- Manage & monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
- Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
- Streamline file systems to optimize backups
- Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
- Find excessively long file names that interfere CD storage, etc.
- Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
- Can find files owned by a specific individual or group
- View the “size on disk” (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
- Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, & size
- Find and eliminate empty folders
- Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
- Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition)
- Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
- Integrated scheduler (Pro edition)
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
- Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
- Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
- “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
- Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports.