Google Play Music
Google Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear. Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across Android, iOS, and the web, for free.
Subscribe to get on-demand access to millions of songs and download anything to listen even when you’re not connected – or sign up for the family plan on Android to provide access for up to six family members for one low price. Plus, subscriptions come with membership to YouTube Red, so you can enjoy YouTube ad-free, in the background, and offline.
To install Google Play Music v7.8.4816_1.R.4040508 + Mod apk, you android device Not need root. The min android os for this apk is Android 4.1 4.1.11 (JELLY_BEAN) and the target one is 25. Google Play Music v7.8.4816_1.R.4040508 + Mod apk can support small, normal, large, xlarge Screens.
Features of Google Play Music
- Listen to unlimited songs
- Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
- Enjoy radio without limits
- Smart recommendations based on your tastes
- Ability to add 50,000 of your favorite songs
- Access your music from anywhere in the world (Play)
- Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
- Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
- Discover and subscribe to podcasts
- Smart recommendations based on your taste
- Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.