Hard Disk Sentinel is a utility for monitoring and monitoring the status of hard disks. Allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradation and possible malfunctions. Can alert the user in the event of a malfunction or temperature rise. Its capabilities clearly will not seem superfluous, especially in the case of the special value of stored data with the growth of storage capacity. The program monitors the status of hard drives, including temperature and SMART parameters (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, the technology built into most modern drives) for each hard disk.
Works in the background and constantly analyzes the situation. If an error is detected or the threshold is exceeded certain parameters specified by the user will display a warning. In most cases SMART technology comes to the rescue, as this is one of the fastest and easiest ways to track changes in critical or critical drive parameters.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Crack Features:
- Works with drives through IDE interfaces, Serial ATA and SCSI, determines the status and temperature in real mode; indications are displayed instantly, there is no need to conduct long-term diagnostics; displays the current and minimum temperature of the drives, specific attributes depending on the manufacturer; advanced users will find useful hours of use and the number of read / write errors; interprets SMART’s performance and state values as a percentage for easier understanding;
- Using the special icons on the disks, the system displays the main values of the state and used space, thus simplifying the control;
- with the help of special icons on the disks, the system displays the main values of the state and used space, thus simplifying the control;
- It is possible to output the current temperature values to the system panel and subsequent warnings, in case of exceeding the threshold values; if you want, you can view detailed information on the status of all hard disks in a special window or small window and a full schedule of temperature changes from the moment the program is started;
- Defines drive models and displays detailed information about each of them, starting from the revision number / buffer size, and ending with all its other properties; displays the current and maximum possible mode of data transfer;
- The program calculates the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speeds and processor load;
- Information on all sections in the system is displayed, regardless of the number of drives; In the future, this data is used for automatic warning and status display.