|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
iStat Menus 6
iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. iStat Menus 5 sports a completely new design — new menubar icons, new dropdown menus, and the app and icon itself have all been redesigned to be cleaner, clearer as well as more at home on Yosemite. Menubar graphs can now use dark backgrounds, improving legibility.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs as well as swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage as well as activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Weather — with current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview as well as so much more.
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor