|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JRiver Media Center
JRiver Media Center – a powerful multimedia center that combines work with music, video as well as photos. It plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD (supports CDDB) and DVD. can convert CD audio tracks to WAV and MP3, transfer vinyl discs and tapes to the hard drive (removing noise and noise). and create audio CD, and for all these functions the program has a lot of configurable parameters.
In addition, there is a very good and powerful multimedia organizer, media editor, equalizer, built-in DSP and a convenient task scheduler for automation of playback / recording processes, as well as support for the remote control. Of optional, but nice features – becoming almost the standard for “decent” programs the ability to change the appearance with the help of skins, mini-mode player and “TV” (with ATI cards). With this program, you can manage all connected multimedia devices using your computer. By this program you can copy music to portable digital players, mix digital photos from the camera into the digital library of the media center, record music discs, view and record your favorite TV shows and much more. The program allows you to organize a collection of photos, view detailed information about each file. A unique full-screen mode allows you to work with a media collection, managing it from a monitor or TV screen. The program also supports various remote controls. The program interface supports the change of skins.
JRiver Media Center Main features:
- Support for more than 80 file formats.
- Create custom playlists and Smart lists from the library.
- Burn CD as well as DVD.
- Support for popular MP3 devices, including iPod®, Creative® and SanDisk®.
- Possibility to choose skins.
- Search, download and play from Google Video / Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast – all without leaving the application.
- Media Mode – button for quick access to information type: music, photos, video.
- Built-in CD Labeler for stickers printing.
- Automatic monitoring as well as import of recently added files.
- Scroll and scroll wheel for photos, videos, DVDs as well as TV.
- Support for Winamp 2 skins.
- New Display Mode Display.
- Remote control.
- Media server – Home network.
- Replay Gain (alignment volume).
- In-line editing of file properties.
- Web TV as well as radio.
- Visualization Studio – create as well as save your own visualizations.
- Media Planner.
- Built-in Download Manager.
- DSP / EQ Studio.
- Media editor for editing music files.
- Watching TV (with tuner).
- Record as well as watch DVD.
- Organization as well as improvement of digital image.
- 3D visualization.
- A flexible database that allows an unlimited number of new fields to add.
- View panel – shows album / image artwork for each track or CD or DVD.
- Built-in music editor Slideshow.
- ASIO playback.
- Multi-Zone playback.
- Web or FTP media downloads.
- Support for Play ‘N’ Universal Plug devices, such as Media Streamers.
- Basic image editing.
- Multi-Zone synchronization.
|WARNING!!: Before Downloading any file from Cracks4Win please check our 'How To Download Section.'|