Jump Desktop 8.4.9 Crack For MacOsx Full Version Latest
Enjoy the liberty to work from anywhere. Jump Desktop crack is a far flung computing device utility that helps you to securely connect with any Laptop/Desktop/Mac in the world. Well matched with both rdp as well as vnc, leap computing device is cozy, dependable and really smooth to installation.
- Easy to setup and reliable
- Supercharged Productivity
- Integrated into macOS
- Super fast and beautiful
Jump Desktop Full Version Keygen Features
- Multi-protocol: supports RDP, VNC as well as Fluid Remote Desktop
- Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
- Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
- Tabs (macOS Sierra and later)
- 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional).
- Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP as well as VNC connections.
- Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2/2016, SBS Server, Windows 10
- RD Broker as well as Load balancer support
- RD Gateway support
- Dynamic resolution updates (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
- Desktop Scaling (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
- Multi monitor support
- Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
- Printing redirection support (including a optional , super-fast server side-driver)
- Audio streaming
- Console sessions
- Folder sharing
- International keyboard layouts
- Tested with macOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
- Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
- Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
- Clipboard syncing
- Multiple monitor support
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor.
What’s New: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.