In their new app it updating utility for macOS. MacUpdater scans any Mac’s Application folder, quickly identifying installed applications that have updates available. Apps can then be updated with just a few clicks of the mouse.
In addition to its speedy manual scanning abilities, MacUpdater can be set to run automatically at startup, placing itself in the Menu Bar, where it runs quietly in the background. The app periodically checks installed apps for any available updates, notifying users when a new update is available. A handy numbered icon indicator keeps a tally of how many apps need updating, and the update process can be started by clicking the Menu Bar icon.
MacUpdater not only checks for available app updates, in most cases the utility can also download and install the update for you. When MacUpdater can’t automatically update an app, it can launch the app’s updater for you. The app even detects when Mac App Store apps need an update. While MacUpdater can’t update those apps, it can open the Mac App Store, so users can update the app there
* Automatically tracks the latest updates available for installed Mac apps.
* Finds the latest version that’s compatible with the installed macOS version.
* Apps with updates listed in red for easy detection.
* Provides one-click update for many apps, just click the “Update” button for any app.
* Loads at startup, runs quietly in the background.
* Low impact on system resources.
* Notifies users when updates are available.
* Filter Bar: Show all apps, or just apps that are not up-to-date.
* Menu Bar icon indicates how many app updates are available.
* Optionally makes backups of app before updating them.
* Use concurrently on up to 5 Macs.
* Free trial download allows updating 10 apps.
* Total Privacy: No registration needed.
* Pay just once, no subscription required.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit