GarageCube MadMapper is the most advanced, fast and user friendly tool. Which will give you live video and projection mapping, mixing as well as led. It is available for windows and macos operating system.
Free Download this mapping software latest crack version from our full software library. Get it offline installer standalone setup for 32 bit as well as 64 bit OS from cracks4win.
You can use it in different uses like architectural projection, art installation as well as stage design. It will cover all your video as well as lighting mapping needs.
What are the pros and cons in this program:
|Multiple projectors and inputs||Little bit expensive|
|Advanced video mapping system|
|Lot of amazing features|
Difference between the full and the demo versions?
The Demo has some limitations: A watermark is shown on input, output and output preview. The subsequent options are disabled on the Demo Version:
- Loading/saving a project
- Export to SVG/PNG/PDF
- Scan created by the abstraction Scanner is restricted and cropped to 1/4th of its resolution.
- Saving the captured image
- DMX lighting devices can blink once each minute
- MAD_Lab apps are are offered solely to registered users
- Material installation as well as business from the library.
A list of MadMapper’s Features:
A software contain a series of features and MadMapper is one of them. Let’s take a look what special feature’s this app has.
- Includes an “ultra-fast” video player
- Supports multiple projectors
- Able to work with many inputs
- Add masking to your projects
- Packs several video effects
- Boasts a web library
- Mesh deformation support
- Ability to handle multiple protocols
- Lets you perform 3D calibration
- Control 3D lighting
- Soft edge controls
- Works with live video input
- Includes an abstraction scanner
- Has an inbuilt material editor
- Adjust LED mapping values
- Comes with a fixture editor
- Can export to miniMAD (not the demo)
- Import SVG lines
- Includes madLine
- Has an LED scanner
- Packs an NDI/Spout/Syphon
- Artnet/sacN/Dmx support
- Supports audio input
- Lets you use a DMX recorder
Some 3D Software You Can Use For Mapping:
- Lightwave -> TV
- Autocad -> architecture
- 3dsmax -> video games
- Modo -> organic, nurbs
- Softimage -> TV + games
- Maya -> film (industry standard)
- Cinema 4D -> newcomers, artists
- Blender -> open source enthusiasts
- Houdini -> procedural, destruction, particles
- Zbrush -> organic high precision modelling
- Sketchup -> beginners
If you were to learn a new app, you’d go for softimage + houdini.
A Tips about touchOSC – OSCulator to MadMapper preset files
This planned is created for setting-up your mapping and/or fine-tune your quads. It permits you to run around with your iPad to examine if your mapping is sitting tight on your object or surface.
If required you’ll remotely do the changes rather than walking back and forth or shout to some technician or colleague throughout sound checks whereas your laptop computer sits at the FOH.
To use these preset files you will need the following software: touchOSC and OSCulator.
- x-y mouse interface + left mouse button
- up, down, left, right cursors buttons
- show/hide info
- show/hide testcard and show/hide cursor
- save project button
If you are a beginner as well as want to learn then Check out Video Tutorial from Official Site.
How To Install This Program:
Download From Below Links.
2 download links you will get. Copy any one link to your browser and get rar file. Check sample image to get idea.
Install Setup File
After completing download, extract with winrar as well as install setup file naturally.
Get Full Activated Version
It is pre-activate, so just install it. That’s all. Enjoy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1 up to Windows 10. (only x64-bit OS).
- Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better.
- RAM: 2 GB or more.
- Disk Space: 300 MB free space.
Frequently Asked Question:
To de–authorize MadMapper (mantatory needed conditions: initial you would like to be connected to internet).
1. Open the program
2. Select from the MadMapper menu “De-authorize MadMapper”
3. You’ll have then a window asking your admin secret code from your laptop, if you do not have a code then click OK.
4. The de–authorization can end and a new window will seem on MadMapper : « The authorization was successfully removed ».Click ‘OK’ or wait, MadMapper will quit and you may be able to install MadMapper on a brand new machine with a similar license.
With this soft you’ll be able to use a camera as a supply in place.
You will use any FireWire / Usb camera for live feeds, as long because it is supported by QuickTime.
For the abstraction Scanner you’ll be able to use the FireWire camera yet. However the standard of the scan are terribly poor thus it’s best to use the Canon Eos DSLR cameras.
The miniMAD contains a single HDMI output. Though, the miniMAD will synchronize itself with alternative miniMADs.
To produce a multiple video projector project, use the MadMapper video-wall templet and export the project to every miniMAD miniSD-card.
Connect the miniMADs along side LAN cables as well as wait till all miniMADs are synchronised. Once the synchronization is finished, the composition can play seamlessly across all the miniMADs.
Yes, beginning with version 3.1, it is ready to export recorded DMX sequences to the miniMAD.