This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Movavi Screen Recorder
Movavi Screen Recorder: the Ultimate Screen Recorder for Windows. Movavi Screen Recorder is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you capture streaming video and music from websites, save Skype calls as well as program activity, and much more.
Some Feature Of Movavi Screen Recorder:
– Record webinars, online tutorials, as well as other educational videos
– Cut out unwanted parts from any video
– Save recordings to watch on a computer or mobile device
– Replay captured videos at any time
– Capture short clips from websites
– You Can Save movies as well as TV series
– Record video chats with your friends as well as family
– Extract music from video, record online radio
– Cut out ads as well as other unwanted content
– Show screen activities to colleagues: take screenshots in a single click and illustrate them with arrows, frames, as well as captions.
– Use screenshots and screen videos to demonstrate bugs as well as errors.
– Save Skype conversations with colleagues as well as business partners.
– You Can Record online job interviews.
– Microsoft® Windows® XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches as well as service packs installed.
– Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz.
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color.
– 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
– 280 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations.
– Administrator permissions are required for installation.