SeriousBit NetBalancer crack use to browse and do any Internet activity comfortably. Even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from Internet just lower their network priority with it.
You can use it to set download or upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their Internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
Benefit NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that it works with priorities. So applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use network.
For monitoring internet or bandwidth traffic you can also use these alternative useful software’s:
NetBalancer Full Version Features:
- Priorities and limits
Set download as well as upload network priorities or limits for any process.
- Automation support
Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
- Rules and filters
Define detailed traffic rules as well as filters for maximum control.
Sync your computers by using this program Service as well as control them from the web control panel.
- Password secured
Protect all settings as well as priorities with a password to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Monitor processes
Show all system processes with their download and upload speeds up to connections level.
- View history
Detailed download as well as upload traffic history for any process since first install.
- System tray and toolbar
Show network traffic as well as other info in a system tray icon or task-bar toolbar.
- Support for IPv6 It has native IPv6 support for rules as well as filters.
- Tags and bulk commands
Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a Pro.
- Various traffic charts and statistics
View detailed network traffic charts as well as statistics.
- Everything encrypted
Everything in this system is encrypted: website traffic, sync traffic, all internal traffic, passwords and communications, all zeros and ones are encrypted and hashed with TLS and SHA2 for maximum security.
Whats New in v10 With New User Interface:
- It had always a quite conservative. Even outdated visual look, as right from the start we were focusing our limited development resources exclusively on its functionality.
- Still the user interface of a program is important even for a system oriented piece of software like this. So with version 10 we decided to start improving it.
- The work on UI is not done it. We intend to iterate on it a few more versions. As well as are happy to get from our users any feedback and suggestions.
- Also you will notice that we left the old interface accessible under the Legacy UI label. In case some functionality was not yet ported to the new UI, or if it doesn’t work as intended. We’ll keep the Legacy UI for as many future versions as needed. Until we are fully confident that the New UI if 100% done and correctly functioning.
- Update – various user interface fixes.