Nikon Camera Control Pro is designed to remotely control the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
This supports advanced camera capabilities, such as LiveView, Picture Control and Viewer. which allow you to preview and select images before they are transferred to your computer. Also, exclusive Nikon software for processing and viewing images is supported.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Crack Features
- Remote control of most DSLR settings from the computer (including exposure, shutter speed and aperture control).
- Control over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from the camera to the computer and control all processes from shooting to saving images.
- The advanced Viewer function displays thumbnail images of still images saved on the computer.
- Images in the camera’s buffer can be acknowledged or deleted before being transferred to the computer using the preview screen or operations with reduced images.
- Support LiveView mode (Hand-held and Tripod), in which the camera sensor provides real-time preview through the lens. Thanks to the LiveView mode, the focus and / or shutter can be adjusted at the same time. Along with the confirmation of the image capture on the computer screen.
- In Tripod mode, it is possible to select the desired AF point remotely.
- Supports a system of image management modes, allowing you to select and adjust image settings on the computer. Create custom curves (information about changing the key) and save them on the camera.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Key features:
Notes for the program:
For users of cameras other than D3, D700, D300S, D300, D5000, D90 and D60. Explorer, Nikon Transfer 2 and other software will not show pictures stored on memory cards inserted in the camera. Pictures will be displayed after exiting Camera Control Pro 2.
When using AF-F with D4, D800, D800E, D610, D600, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100 as well as Df cameras. The focus point will not be recorded in the picture information for pictures taken with the Shoot Shoot) when AF-F is selected for the autofocus mode.
Except when using the D5200, the focus point will be recorded with pictures taken using the AF and Shoot button. but be aware that pictures can not be taken with the AF and Shoot button when AF- F with the D7000.