|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
OfficeSuite includes the editor of text files, spreadsheets and PDF, and the creation of presentations.
All applications are equipped with a ribbon toolbar, and has a simple and modern interface. All settings are in one click, and there are many options for export and saving.
Editors of text and spreadsheets, creating presentations and a PDF reader
A text editor has basic editing and text formatting features with standard page settings. You can insert images, tables, hyperlinks and bookmarks into documents and export the result to PDF, print it or save it in the cloud.
Turning to creating presentations, he offers simple tools that will help you create attractive content with graphics and transition effects. The spreadsheet editor also displays a familiar environment with support for all kinds of diagrams, a variety of formulas and functions that help to process statistical data.
PDF editor can use a two-way viewer to display text, allowing you to attach notes, take snapshots and freely draw on the desktop. And although the application for reading, without the possibility of editing, input PDF documents can be exported to Word, Excel or ePub.
A simplified alternative to Microsoft Office
Thanks to the standard functionality in all applications, OfficeSuite provides a good alternative to Microsoft Office, from which it also borrows the layout of the graphical interface. It supports all Office formats, so you do not need to worry about compatibility issues.
• Take advantage of real screen sharing and full support for operations between modules and several open documents
• Instantly convert and send your documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Open and save documents in the cloud using Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts .
• Advanced security features and PDF certification, including full support for digital signatures and encryption
• Restricting access to OfficeSuite and password protection of valuable files using advanced 256-bit encryption
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats, including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS , XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files with advanced markup and conversion
• Additional support for common formats such as RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV and EML
• Access to ODT, ODS and ODP files OpenDocument Some advantages of Premium version: • Export your PDF files as editable Word, Excel and ePub files • Printing documents without a watermark • Converting PDF documents without a watermark