|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
PDF Expert 2.4
Springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search from the first document you select. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small email attachments or 2000-page reports.
- Professional Annotation Tool – From simple changes to marathon editing sessions, PDF Expert lives up to its name. Powerful yet easy-to-use tools are just a click away so you can leave your mark in record time.
- Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
- An Easy Way to Sign Documents – Signing document on your Mac is as simple as it could be. Just type your name on a keyboard and it will transform it into beautiful handwriting. Or use your Macbook’s trackpad and write with your finger. You can even use signatures already created in PDF Expert for iOS.
- Wide Sharing Options – You don’t work alone, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, as well as everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get them there.
- Works across all your devices – Use this PDF apps on any Apple device – Mac, iPad, as well as iPhone. Use Apple’s Continuity and Hand off features to seamlessly transfer document from one device to another and continue editing where you left.
Stability and performance improvements.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.