This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Everything you need to put on a great show.. QLab® 4 combines powerful audio, video, as well as lighting control in one elegant package. With an all-new Light cue, a major upgrade to QLab Remote for iOS, and over 40 new features, this is the best version of QLab we’ve ever made.
Light Cues We’re happy to announce: QLab Pro does lights now. Whether you’re a seasoned lighting professional or completely new to lights, we’ve worked hard to make designing your lights simple, powerful, and fun.
QLab Pro Key Features:
- Cue Carts
You can now build cue carts and cue lists side-by-side, from a single button to a grid of 64. Any basic cue can be added to a cart, making it a friendly control surface for anything you can build in QLab.
- Record Cue Sequences
Teach QLab by example. In QLab 4 you can run through your cues manually, and let QLab record the timing of the triggers.
- Fancy Paste
– Like copy-and-paste, but way cooler.
– Save hours of time with Fancy Paste! Selectively paste properties from one or more cues onto other cues in your work-space.
– Additionally, you can now batch-edit the Basic, Trigger, as well as Light Level properties directly in the inspector.
- New Trigger Options
- New Workflow Tools
– Import your Go Button shows into QLab.
– Highlight “related” cues in the cue list (i.e. all cues related to the same target).
– The new negative post-wait times, to trigger the next cue “this many seconds before the current one ends”.
– Enhanced input/output global overrides.
– Up to 64 channels of audio output (up from 48).
– option to trigger a cue on work-space close, in addition to work-space open.
– parametric fade curves, including support for equal power audio fades.
– editable duration’s for still image video cues as well as text cues.
– options to customize which work-space is opened on launch.
– red flash around the GO button if double-go protection is invoked.
– status window to show broken cues, warnings, Art-Net nodes, and logs for cue triggers, MIDI input,
OSC input, & OSC replies.
- official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit.