Registry First Aid Platinum 11
Registry first aid scans and corrects registry mistakes. Your windows registry might be continually easy and correct. It scans registry for orphan report/folder references, invalid font references, out of date start menu objects, invalid fonts, shared dlls, software paths and extra.
Registry first useful resource reveals these documents or folders in your drives that may were moved from their preliminary places. After which corrects your registry entries to suit the located documents or folders.
In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries as well as remove them from your registry.
If your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With this program, your Windows registry will be always clean as well as correct. That helps your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Registry First Aid Platinum Full Features:
Here are just some of the great features of Registry First Aid:
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they’re moved from initial locations).
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications, it will find these invalid entries and help you to easily remove them.
With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct!
- How to use Reg1Aid: Do all of the above and more using these 5 simple steps.
- Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
- Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
- Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
- Save a backup file of your registry.
- Fix the registry!
Supported OS: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).