Security Monitor Pro 5.46
Security Monitor Pro turns your PC and IP cameras into a full video security and surveillance system. It is easy to use and extremely reliable for day-to-day operation. Configuration takes only a few minutes, even for a novice. Currently more than 2200 different IP camera models and virtually all Webcams are supported. Security Monitor Pro is the most feature rich IP video surveillance software.
When motion is detected, you can configure the program to create a video recording of the event, take photos, sound an alarm, or send you an email notification. Each camera has its own settings for motion detection, recording, and actions. You can schedule cameras to monitor for motion between certain times, or on particular days of the week. Security Monitor Pro can automatically upload recorded video and photos to an FTP server for backup or remote viewing on a web site.
Features at a Glance:
- Live Previewing
- Control up to 32 camera feeds, simultaneously
- Support for 2,200 camera models and counting
- Add IP cameras and Webcams
- ONVIF support for IP cameras
- Display Views On Multiple Monitors
- Adjust Orientation Of Preview From 1 to 360°
- Smart Fit Camera Preview To Window
- Cyclic view of cameras
- View JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 stream from IP cameras
- Pan, tilt and zoom cameras to adjust coverage areas
- Supports High Res cameras, with multi-resolution recording
- Export and Import cameras with individual settings
- Operate in hidden mode
- Record Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
- Capture live events and save as video files
- Add timestamp and watermarks to your footage
- Schedule your camera to automatically start recording
- Record Audio with Video
- Adjust Video Quality
- Set motion-triggered actions individually for each camera
- Get notified by email when an alert is triggered
- Detect, highlight and record the motion event
- Mask an area to exclude from motion detection
- Prevent false alarm by adjusting the motion trigger level
- Configure Audible Alarm on Motion detection
- Run A Program Or Script When Alerted
- Camera Schedule
- Create schedules for each camera individually or in a group
- Cameras can be scheduled to monitor for motion daily, weekly or any custom timetable
- Start Video Recording, Broadcasting or Monitoring actions at a scheduled time
- Built-in Media Analyzer for quick review of all captured events
- Filter recordings by camera and time
- Play videos with 4x speed and view only keyframes
- Maintain a complete event log for all cameras
- Auto-deletion of old recordings to free disk space
- Broadcast video feeds live on the internet
- Search for IP Cameras on the Network
- Automatically upload video recording and photos to your website or any FTP account
- – Improved Performance: Efficient CPU and memory utilization provides faster application response and better stability.
- – Secure Access: Lock the settings with a password so others can only watch the camera preview and view the motion events. Prevents users from stopping monitoring, alerts or closing application.
- – Support for ONVIF cameras: Security Monitor Pro auto detects and lists all the ONVIF cameras configured on your LAN. In addition, directly connect to any ONVIF-compliant PTZ-cameras without waiting for camera specific support.
- – Copy Camera Actions: Save time by quickly adding monitoring actions from previously configured cameras.
- – New IP cameras supported: Support for 55 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.