This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
SecuritySpy 4.2.3 Mac
SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance app with features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming. it has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple, it offers unsurpassed speed, stability, as well as ease-of-use.
SecuritySpy’s flexibility as well as comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Supports Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.)
- Motion detection and time-lapse capture features, with audio
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing and administration
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
- Motion-triggered email notifications
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronized multi-camera playback
Whats New: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.