SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance app with features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming. It has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple. It offers unsurpassed speed, stability, as well as ease-of-use.
It’s flexibility as well as comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, this is ideal.
What are the Features of this spy camera app
- Displays as well as captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Supports Mac-compatible video as well as audio input devices.
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.).
- Motion detection and time-lapse capture features, with audio.
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing as well as administration.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras.
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage.
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
- Motion-triggered email notifications.
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronized multi-camera playback.
Option to exclude tagged files from automatic deletion
Option to generate warnings about low disk space
Per-camera volume control for Action sounds
More options for ProRes video compression
More Preferences options available via the web interface
Enlargeable video previews in the Preferences window
AppleScript commands to add/remove cameras to groups
- Improved: Latency for local video devices
H.265 video decode problems with Dahua/Amcrest cameras
H.264/H.265 video decode problems with ACTi cameras
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
You May Also Like: “EduIQ Classroom Spy Professional“