This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
SmartFTP Enterprise 9
SmartFTP 9 is a smart and efficient FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, SSH, Terminal client. It permits you to transfer files between your local computer as well as a server on the Internet. Basic and Advanced features of “SmartFTP” offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool. At the same time you can open multiple FTP connections and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing and FTP URLs are supported. The SmartFTP can be used for:
- Web site publishing as well as maintenance.
- Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files.
- Share your files with your friends and coworkers.
- Backups of local or remote files.
• FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP).
• SFTP over SSH.
• Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition).
• Google Drive (Ultimate Edition).
• Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition).
• Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition).
• Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition).
• Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition).
• Integrated Editor.
• HIPAA 5010 compliant.
• FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant.
• Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI).
• High DPI support.
• File/Folder Synchronization.
• Multilingual (more than 20 languages).
• Thumbnails View as well as Preview.
• Visual Compare.
• Advanced Schedule.
• On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z).
• UTF-8 Support.
• Support for KeePass, LastPass, 1Password password manager.
• Multiple Connections.
• Auto reconnect as well as resume of broken transfers.
• Transfer Integrity.
• Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA).
• FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support.
• Remote Edit of files.
• Search for files as well as folders on the server.
• Local Browser.
• Bulk Rename.
• Software Development Kit (SDK).
• Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support.
• UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF.
• Transfer Queue.
• Scheduling (Enterprise Edition).
• Unlimited simultaneous threads.
• International Domain Names (IDN).
• Proxy / Firewall support.
• SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy.
• Wingate, Winproxy, CSM, Checkpoint FW-1, Raptor.
• URL Watcher.
• FTP command line.
• Custom Commands.
• CHMOD (Properties).
• Section 508 compliant.
• and much more.
- Internal: Ported most GDI+ code to Direct2D.
- Internal: Use SVG parser and renderer from Direct2D when available (Windows 10 Creators Update).
- UI: Browser: Added drag&drop support to breadcrumb bar.
- Favorites: WinSCP site importer understands UTF-8 now.
- FTP: Improved file exist check with servers not supporting modern commands like MLST (e.g. Microsoft’s IIS FTP).
- SSH: Added support for host key rotation extension “[email protected]”.