Sony Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.2.1
The Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow as well as secures your content. Catalyst Prepare – The fast, simple, reliable path from camera to post.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
– View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
– Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
– Organize clips into bins
– Batch copy clips as well as transcode clips
– Make color adjustments and apply looks
– Set in/out points
– Establish multichannel audio assignments
– Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
– Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Sony Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader with detailed views of individual clips; see and edit media metadata; accurately view video using source colour space, and apply colour correction and colour looks. Once you’ve selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transcode to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Sony Catalyst Browse Suite Cracked More Features:
- Fast Copy
- Ultra Wide Colour Gamut
- Clip Lists
- Transcode and Cloud
- Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2.1:
– Fixed a bug that prevented interlaced clips from displaying correctly when played on an external video monitor via SDI.
– Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.
- Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.2.1 consists of the following:
– Catalyst Browse 2017.2.1.267
– Catalyst Prepare 2017.2.1.259
- – A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- – 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- – 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- – Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- – 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- – NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.