This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Stardock Fences 184.108.40.206
Stardock Fences – is a program that helps you organize your desktop. It can hide icons when they are not in use as well as make it easy to place icons into move-able groups called “fences”. Fences is the world’s most popular desktop enhancement for Windows®. What makes it so compelling is that what it does is so obviously useful and necessary that it is amazing that no one has thought of it before.
Features Of Stardock Fences:
NEW! Use your desktop to organize all of your stuff
- You can have pages of fences on your desktop. To flip a page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen as well as click and drag. Then a new page of fences can be displayed. This feature makes it easy to use your desktop to organize all of your programs, documents, websites as well as more.
Keep your desktop clean
- Double-click any blank space on your desktop and your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return. You can even pick icons as well as individual fences to exclude.
Rope off your desktop
- Fences allows you to create shaded areas on your desktop that you can place icons into called fences. You can label them however you wish and move or resize them anywhere on the desktop.
Automatically arrange your desktop
- Define rules for how your icons are arranged. When a new icon gets added, from an installer for instance, it can automatically be added to a particular fence.
NEW! Make your desktop a portal to your files
- Fences can be made to act as a portal to a particular folder. For example, your documents or pictures folders can be mirrored onto your desktop as fences making them easy to access without cluttering up your desktop.
|WARNING!!: Before Downloading any file from Cracks4Win please check our 'How To Download Section.'|