This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Telestream Wirecast Pro 12
Telestream Wirecast Pro provides content creators with intuitive, powerful production capabilities, GPU-accelerated encoding, and a streamlined user interface. That enables users to effortlessly create as well as stream high-quality live broadcasts from their computers to dozens of popular destinations such as Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Periscope, Twitter and others.
New audio features in Wirecast Pro include the ability to mix up to eight independent audio tracks per broadcast & output them to independent destinations making multi-language productions easy. Multi-channel audio capture allows Wirecast to ingest up to 16 channels of audio per source. Users can set up specific shots to contain any combination of input channels, and take advantage of Wirecast 11’s greatly expanded stereo down-mixing capabilities, removing the need to pre-mix audio input sources.
“Telestream Wirecast Pro serial Keys brings more professional features to the market than any previous version, yet continues to be easy & intuitive to use. The social media integration and engagement features are excellent as well as continue to lead the pack.”
Highlighted Features in Wirecast 11 include:
- Major performance enhancements and a redesigned render engine make it easier to edit. composite and mix multiple graphic elements to create and stream professional quality content to any destination.
- Multi-view support for monitoring up to 17 live sources independently on external monitors.
- More accurate color-space conversion for truer colors, as well as improved alpha and gamma levels.
- Improved quality and efficiency for x264 encoding uses fewer system resources and produces better quality streams.
- New native clocks and timers allow users to add countdown clocks, stopwatches, world clocks and time as well as date stamps to their streams.
- Support for WASAPI, ASIO and industry-standard audio interfaces allowing users to connect more professional audio devices and gear to Wirecast.
- IP-based workflows through NDI for IP-based work-groups as well as “cable-less” production. Enables production across LAN workstations through NDI. So users can dedicate video, audio, graphics, scoreboards, as well as social media tasks to multiple operators. allowing them to achieve production values beyond what a single operator can manage.
You Can Use Telestream Wirecast Pro For:
- Capture your content.
- Produce your show.
- Stream it live.
- Live Events / Entertainment
- News / Sports
- Houses of Worship
What’s New in Wirecast Pro :
- Faster Perfomance
- Dynamic Editor
- Output Statistics
- Video Sync
- Global Hotkey Manager
- Audio Mixing
- ISO Recording (Pro only)
- New Ways to Configure Text
- Color Correction
- Updated, streamlined User Interface
- Audio Monitor/Mix Minus
- Audio Playout Device Selection
- Redesigned Audio Mixer
- Redesigned Screen Capture
- Solid Color Generator.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
- i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
- Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable graphic card