This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article! Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited. Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Translate like a Pro with Translatium can help you break through any language barrier- the most powerful translation app for macOS. You can translate a language easily.
- 150+ Languages and Dialects: Translate words, phrases, and text between more than 150 languages and dialects.
- Speech Recognition and Voice Output: Use your voice to type and listen to translations using text-to-speech.
- Optical Character Recognition: Utilize your camera to translate text into nearly twenty languages instantly.
- Handwriting Recognition: Don’t know how to type a word? Then Draw it!
- Dictionary: Involved meanings, synonyms, examples as well as more.
- Themes: Personalize your experience with amazing themes as well as colors. Quang Lam Web SiteTranslatium – translator as well as dictionary Support.
option to keep a window always on top (#74)
option to translate clipboard on the shortcut (#73)
menubar/taskbar keyboard shortcut (#72)
Chinese localization (#70)
Portuguese localization (#69) @fellippz
Polish localization (#67) @novos7
German localization (#68) @Armin2208
Italian localization (#62) @albanobattistella
Spanish localization (#64) @Voodoo1380
Vietnamese localization (#65).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later.