|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of Cracks4win. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on Cracks4Win are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
Cracks4Win is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
First Boot-Watch AntiRootkit! Now it is the must have tool for you! UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Root-kits (a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans). A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, as well as network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. It allows you to detect and remove Rootkits.
- UnHackMe Pro includes special designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
- The Pro Version is unique for each user as well as it is invisible for a rootkit.
- You can open UnHackMe Pro from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
- You can use license for checking as well as removing rootkits from user computers.
- No need to install UnHackMe on a user computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy in use. No comments!
- Improved Firefox clean-up.
- Fixed UnHackMe hanging bug.
- Fixed: AD.WITROSPARTITREC, AD.RESARRECENFOR, AD.YMBENGNET, AD.SUNKCROM-NET, AD.DEMOCRAT1C, AD.Aqua1man, AD.Searchlocal-Win.