WebDrive Enterprise crack with serial keys is an intuitive software that allows a brief get right of entry to out of your laptop to a far flung or cloud pressure. The Software program permits you to map a drive letter to a ftp, ssl or webdav server, as well as create a shortcut in your cloud Account hosted with the aid of google force, amazon s3 or dropbox.
WebDrive Enterprise Full Version Crack Features:
Clear-cut interface and easy connection
- You can create a quick path from your local folders to a remote storage space, FTP server or cloud account. It simply maps a drive letter to the selected path and allows you to access it from Windows Explorer. The drive appears in Computer as a network location, that you can access like any local folder.
- This shortcut facilitates the file switch and synchronization among local directories and the faraway vicinity. As if you have been copying files from one nearby folder to some other. Similarly, you could open any software or file saved at the server or garage space, on your pc computing device, the usage of nearby readers.
Multiple server connections
- The software allows you to create shortcuts to many servers, via HTTP, HTTPS or SSL secure connections. The supported services include WebDAV, FTP, Google Drive, Amazon S3, SFTP, Dropbox, GroupDrive and FrontPage Server. You can set the software to start with Windows and enable the connection to the specified server as you turn on your computer.
- The software allows you to connect to the servers with the help of proxies, and prompts you to configure them before you start the link. Additionally, you can clear the cache files each time you connect to the server, set a size limit or enable the asynchronous cache mode.
WebDrive Enterprise Keygen With License Keys Download
Create a shortcut to your cloud storage space
- It enables you to create a direct path from Windows Explorer to the selected server and manage the content of your folders. File transfer and synchronization are also facilitated, since you can open and manage the files on the server as if they were stored locally. Moreover, the software can automate the connection to the servers, enabling them at Windows start up.
Simple for the Novice, Powerful for the Super-User:
FTP resume interrupted download – if connection has been lost during a file transfer, WebDrive can resume from the point where there connection was lost, rather that restarting from the beginning.
Secure passwords – WebDrive uses S/KEY Password Encryption – Use MD4 & MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
File Caching – WebDrive caches both file and directory listings for quick access. You can control the amount of disk space used for the cache, and whether to cache files, directory listings, or both.
File locking – when used with WebDAV servers. This prevents users from accidentally overwriting another user’s changes.
Backup Utility – WebDrive includes a simple backup utility so that you can easily back up your PC files to an offsite server.
Compression for faster transfers – WebDrive supports ZLIB compression on SFTP transfers for faster transfer speeds.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.