WinToUSB is a free software that permits you to install and run windows working system on a usb Hard Drive or usb flash drive. The usage of an iso photo or cd/dvd force as the supply of set up. It also help creating bootable winpe usb force. It will let you to switch the contents of winpe to the usb pressure as well as make the drive bootable.
WinToUSB key features include:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows/WinPE on a USB drive.
- Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
- Support for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Technical Preview/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
- Use any edition of Windows 8/8.1/10 Technical Preview to create Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR as well as GPT disk layouts.
- Don’t need install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
- Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have driver problems when booting on different computers, so highly recommend using Windows 10/8.1/8 to create portable Windows.
- Does not have built•in USB 3.0 support in Windows 7. So Windows 7 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
- The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create portable Windows.
- Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere as well as use it on any computer.
- You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
Whats New WinToUSB Enterprise:
- Support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Windows 10 1903)
- Fix other minor bugs.
- Intel Pentium Processor.
- 256MB of available RAM (512MB or more recommended).
- 10MB of free space on your hard drive.
- 800×600 graphic device (higher resolution recommended).
OS: Windows XP or later (32/64-bit).